1 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
3 T. sugar
1/2 c. butter (not margarine)
1. In medium mixing bowl stir together flour and sugar.
2. Blend in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs and starts to cling.
3. Form mixture in ball and knead till smooth.
4. Pat or roll dought into an 8-in. circle. Use fingers to make scallop edges.
5. With a knife, cut the circle into small wedges. Leave wedges in the circle shape.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 325F .
7. Cut the circle into wedges again while warm.
8. Cool 5 minutes and remove to wire rack.